If you would like to be considered for in-house staff recruitment opportunities, please send a CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Specific opportunities will be advertised below so please check the website regularly for updates.
We are always interested to hear from candidates who have experience of working with marine industries in delivering consents, environmental impact assessment and operational monitoring and management services. If you feel that your experience is relevant to MarineSpace’s operations please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Offshore Survey Consultants / Associates:
We are interested in hearing from consultants/associates who wish to be considered for offshore environmental survey work. All candidates must posses relevant offshore safety / survival and medical certificates. Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for future opportunities.
Senior Marine Consultant
MarineSpace is a marine planning and environmental consultancy which provides specialist advice and services to clients across a range of sectors.
As part of the company’s continued expansion we are currently seeking to employ a senior marine consultant to join our experienced team.
MarineSpace provides services to the marine aggregate, offshore wind, OFTO, wave & tidal, oil and gas, subsea cables, coastal/marine engineering and ports/harbours sectors. The successful candidate will be required to provide input to a range of projects but with a specific focus on the offshore wind and subsea cables sector. Therefore, specific experience of project-work in these sectors is required.
MarineSpace is a rapidly developing company and we are seeking a dynamic and hard-working individual to complement and enhance our team. The location of the position could be in any of our existing offices in Southampton, Pembroke Dock, Peterborough or Norwich although you will be required to travel to meetings at our Head Office in Southampton and also attend client meetings as required.
- Authoring and QA of technical reports (EIA, HRA, scoping reports, monitoring reports);
- General project management;
- Stakeholder and client engagement; and
- Business development.
- Minimum BSc (preferably MSc) in a relevant technical subject;
- At least 5 years professional experience in marine consultancy or a technical marine field;
- Demonstrable project delivery experience relevant to MarineSpace’s core activities, with specific project experience in the offshore wind and/or subsea cables sector;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Pdf software;
- An understanding of UK marine policy, legislation, consenting and environmental issues;
- Excellent written and oral communication, organisational and time management skills; and
- Ability to work independently and part of a team as/when required.
- Practical knowledge of specific marine industry sectors, as described above;
- Experience of design, management and delivery of physical and / or biological seabed surveys;
- Experience of interpretation of marine monitoring data;
Terms of employment will be commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 20 August 2018.