MarineSpace was formed in 2006, and currently has offices in Southampton, Norwich, Peterborough and Pembroke. The MarineSpace team has extensive experience in providing support to clients aiming to develop projects in the marine environment. Our principal aim is to facilitate our clients’ developments whilst ensuring that the sensitivities of the marine environment are properly considered.
To work collaboratively with our clients, and with due consideration for the sensitivity of the marine environment, to provide consistently high quality, reliable advice regarding the planning, consenting, development, operation and monitoring of their sites.
Extremely experienced staff
A strong work ethic and project delivery history
Extensive knowledge of UK marine consenting and environmental issues
Excellent knowledge of the UK regulatory process for all marine developments
Expertise across a range of industries
Ability to deliver both high-level strategic and targeted technical advice
Learn more about what MarineSpace can do for you by viewing our Sectors and Services pages or get in touch using the details on our Contact page. You can also follow us on Twitter or view our company profile at LinkedIn.
- MarineSpace is a member of the Avetta Consortium (formerly PICS Auditing).
- MarineSpace is registered with the Achilles Utilities Vendors Database (UVDB). Supplier Number: 094974.
- MarineSpace is registered with Achilles First Point Assessment (FPAL). Supplier: Number 10054614.
- MarineSpace is a member of Oil&GasUK
- MarineSpace is a member oi RenewableUK