Ports and Harbours
MarineSpace’s experienced team of staff and associates is able to provide consultancy support to port and harbour operators and developers during the development and monitoring of new projects, and in the operation and maintenance of existing facilities. MarineSpace staff are highly experienced in data management and interpretation, and their integration into the consenting and licensing regime. We are currently providing advice in relation to existing port and harbour facilities in the UK, as well as new infrastructure developments worldwide.
MarineSpace can provide the following specific services:
- Feasibility, screening and scoping of potential port and harbour developments
- Production of Environmental Statements and Environmental Impact Assessments
- Development of dredge management plans
- Maintenance Dredge Protocol baseline documentation and assessment
- Design, and interpretation, of dredge monitoring and mitigation processes
- Sediment contamination analysis and interpretation
- Development of Biodiversity, Habitat and Species Action Plans in relation to port and harbour developments
- Experience of national and European legislation relation to development, including Habitats Regulations Assessment, the Water Framework Directive, Marine Strategy Framework Directive, Habitats and Birds Directives
- Understanding of the requirements of sustainable development and the ecosystem approach to management of marine developments
To discuss your specific requirements contact Dr Dafydd Lloyd Jones on 02380 381 945 or email email@example.com.