As part of the company’s continued expansion, we are currently looking for an individual to join our newly established Operations Team. This position will have a particular focus on supporting MarineSpace’s growing role providing offshore personnel to oversee and manage offshore wind and subsea cable projects. Ideally, the successful applicant will have at least 2-3 years’ experience of providing such support to projects in the UK, Europe or North America.
The successful applicant will need to be dynamic, hard-working and willing to take a leading role within the ongoing development of MarineSpace’s offshore personnel services. The location of the position will be Norwich, although in the case of exceptional candidates MarineSpace would be flexible in decisions regarding their base location. In any event, the successful candidate will be required to travel to meetings at our Head Office in Southampton and also attend client meetings as required.
- Assisting the company with the development of the offshore personnel business including supporting with proposals for offshore personnel services;
- Management and regular communication with clients and associates/offshore personnel;
- Managing delivery of data and reports produced by offshore personnel;
- Maintaining and adding to the companies personnel database;
- Coordinating and booking travel, accommodation, hire cars etc;
- Providing information to support the company accounts team with project tracking and invoicing.
- 2-3 years experience in an offshore operations support role;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proven organisational skills and experience;
- Understanding of domestic and international travel logistics;
- Good IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe software;
- Understanding of typical marine development projects and associated survey operations;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team as/when required.
Terms of employment will be commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
MarineSpace are able to offer a Company pension scheme and Company private health insurance.
To apply for this post please email a CV and covering letter in Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format to email@example.com by Friday 21 May 2021 quoting ‘Application for Operations Manager’ in the subject line. Any queries related to the post can also be sent to the same email address prior to the application deadline.