© 2021 MarineSpace Ltd.
The Habitats Directive places specific obligations on developers, which MarineSpace can assist in discharging
MarineSpace staff have considerable working experience of the requirements of the EU Habitats Directive as applied to marine environments, including the Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA) process for marine and coastal developments.
MarineSpace can provide an HRA, from both plan and project perspectives, that will offer clear guidance on the likely issues that will influence permitting, consenting and operation of marine development sites.
• Review of data available to inform the HRA
• Development of the habitats regulations assessment report
• Production of reports to inform appropriate assessments
• Application of science and robust evidence to the assessment
• Management and presentation of data in GIS format
• Recommendations for appropriate mitigation measures required to meeting habitats directive requirements
To work collaboratively with our clients, and with due
consideration for the sensitivity of the marine environment,
to provide consistently high quality, reliable advice regarding the planning,
consenting, development, operation and monitoring of their sites.
MarineSpace is proud to be a member of, or registered with, the following organisations: