Offshore Wind Energy
Input can be provided at all project stages, from site selection, through scoping and full EIA, to consent compliance and post-construction monitoring. MarineSpace is also currently providing environmental and consents support to OFTO organisations on a number of Rd2 Offshore Wind Farms.
MarineSpace staff have experience of all stages of offshore wind project development and are able to provide specific support in the following areas;
- GIS input to site selection and figure production
- EIA scoping (Project Management and / or technical input)
- EIA (Project Management of entire EIA process and / or technical input to physical processes, marine ecology, fish ecology, commercial fisheries, ornithology, marine archaeology, other marine users)
- Technical review of ES / EIA supporting reports
- Cumulative Impact Assessment and Inter-related Impact Assessment
- Input into Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA)
- New consent applications (Marine Licence, Section 36, DCO)
- Experience of DCO applications via the Planning Act 2008
- Consent compliance
- Marine survey design and management (geophysical, benthic, fish, archaeology, ornithology)
- Provision of client reps / QC for offshore survey work
To discuss your specific requirements contact Jonny Lewis on 01646 278 100 or email email@example.com.