Publications (MarineSpace authors in italics):
- Lloyd Jones D., Backstrom J., and Reach I. (2014). Chapter 10 – Regional Environmental Assessment of Marine Aggregate Dredging Effects: The UK Approach. In: C.W. Finkl and C. Makowski (eds.), Environmental Management and Governance: Advances in Coastal and Marine Resources. Coastal Research Library 8. Springer International Publishing, Switzerland.
- Salter E., Murphy P., and Peeters H. (2014). Chapter 9 – Researching, Conserving and Managing Submerged Prehistory: National Approaches and International Collaboration. In: A. M. Evans et al. (eds.), Prehistoric Archaeology on the Continental Shelf. Springer Science+Business Media, New York.
- Lowe S. (2013). Lymington Harbour Habitat Replenishment Scheme – Phase II: Summary of Works. The Crown Estate, 24 pp., ISBN: 978-1-906410-43-8.
- Reach I.S., Cooper W.S., Firth A.J., Langman R.J., Lloyd Jones D., Lowe S.A., and Warner I.C. (2012). A Review of Marine Environmental Considerations associated with Concrete Gravity Base Foundations in Offshore Wind Developments. A report for The Concrete Centre by Marine Space Limited. 160pp.
- Lloyd Jones D., and Backstrom J.T. (2011). Regional Modelling of Hydrodynamic Changes as a Result of Cumulative Marine Aggregate Dredging, South Coast, UK. Geophysical Research Abstracts, Volume 13.
- Ware S., Langman R., Lowe S., Weiss L., Walker R., and Mazik K. (2010). The Applicability of Environmental Indicatiors of Change to the Management of Marine Aggregate Extraction. Published by the MALSF. MEPF Report No.: MEPF 10/P171.
- Lee M.W.E., Feates N.G., Benson T., Dearnley M.P., and Lowe S. (2010). Monitoring Tools for Dredging. HR Wallingford ePrint HRR 451.
Conference Contributions (MarineSpace authors in italics):
- Salter E., Lloyd Jones D., and Russell M. (2015). Dredging and Managing Historic Wrecks. Poster Presentation at the European Marine Sand and Gravel Conference 2015, Delft, The Netherlands.
- Langman R., Griffiths N., Lloyd Jones D., and Lowe S. (2015). Boulders within the English Channel – Identification, Management and Mitigation. Oral Presentation at the European Marine Sand and Gravel Conference 2015, Delft, The Netherlands.
- Langman R., Lloyd Jones D., and Lowe S. (2015). Industry Development in a Virgin Region in the Eastern English Channel – Regional Assessment, Regional Licensing and Regional Monitoring. Benefits, Risks and Lessons Learnt. Oral Presentation at the 3rd Annual Deep Sea Mining Summit, Aberdeen, UK.
- Southworth J., Leather S., Lloyd Jones D., Gribble J., and Bray S. (2014). European Commitment to the Prevention of Marine Pollution from Shipwrecks. Poster Presentation at the International Oil Spill Conference 2014, Savannah, Georgia, USA.
- Lowe S.A. (2013). Beneficial Use of Dredged Material for Saltmarsh Habitat Replenishment – a Case Study, Lymington Harbour, Hampshire. Oral Presentation at ECSA Symposium on the Problems of Small Estuaries.
- Lloyd Jones D., Bray S., Steyl I., and Williams E. (2013). Soft Intertidal Habitat Restoration: GIS and Multi Criteria Analysis as Assessment Tools. Oral Presentation at ECSA Symposium on the Problems of Small Estuaries.
- Gribble J., Leather S., and Lloyd Jones D. (2012). Modelling Archaeological Palaeolandscapes for Offshore Renewables Impact Assessments. Poster Presentation at Oceans of Potential – Plymouth 2012.
- Lloyd Jones D., Lowe S., Reach I., and Langman R. (2012). Regional Environmental Assessments – Modelling the Cumulative Effects of Dredging in Four Regions of the UK. Oral Presentation at EMSAGG 2012.
- Reach I., Lloyd Jones D., and Langman R. (2012). The Use of Concrete Gravity Base Foundations in Offshore Wind – The Environmental Considerations. Poster Presentation at Oceans of Potential – Plymouth 2012.
- Lloyd Jones D., Gribble J., and Leather S. (2011). Regional Geological Modelling As A Tool For Archaeological Palaeolandscape Assessment. Poster Presentation at EWEA Offshore 2011.
- Lee M.W.E., Feates N.G., Benson T., Dearnley M.P., and Lowe S. (2010). Monitoring Tools for Dredging. Oral Presentation at WODCON XIX – Beijing September 2010.