Application of biodiversity and geodiversity action planning by developers provides a high level framework for considerate project planning.
MarineSpace have experience of producing both client specific and strategic industry focused biodiversity and geodiversity action plans. Such work provides clients with a framework within which they can progress their developments with due consideration for the sensitivities of their sites. Typically, MarineSpace provide services that present a baseline assessment of bio- and geodiversity resources along with a consideration of how a developer can manage operations to maintain and enhance diversity and report findings as part of CSR and HSE programmes.
MarineSpace are able to provide the following products and services in respect of biodiversity and geodiversity action planning:
- Asset audit and reporting
- Development of baseline understanding of diversity resources
- Authoring of action plans
- Periodic review and update of plans
- Advice on mitigation and management to maintain and enhance biodiversity and geodiversity resources